2022 Rescheduling Info
Rescheduling High Seas Rally to October 2022
Unfortunately, despite some encouraging recent news about Royal Caribbean sailing again later this summer, as we hit the final stretch in the lead up to the 21st sailing of High Seas Rally, it is clear there remains too much uncertainty about ship capacity, vaccinations, and social distancing to deliver on our core mission of producing the most unique and entertaining Motorcycle Rally in the world. We felt it important to make this call now so you have as much advance notice as possible. If it were up to us, we’d be together at sea right now!
The decision to reschedule for October 2022 came after a great deal of discussion with Royal Caribbean, HSR entertainers, and many of YOU. While not a decision we take lightly, it is the right decision, and one that will ensure we are able to deliver the largest and most exciting High Seas Rally ever in 2022.
THE GOOD NEWS!
We’ve locked in the same…
- Amazing ship: Royal Caribbean’s Mariner of the Seas
- Great Ports: Port Canaveral; Nassau Bahamas; CocoCay; Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic; and Labadee, Haiti
- Unrivaled Entertainment: Foghat, Molly Hatchet, Black Smoke Sinners, and Steel Rod … Unfortunately, Trace Adkins has a conflict with the new dates so he won’t be joining us in 2022, but stay tuned as more amazing entertainment will be added in the coming months.
- Awesome Hosts: Xavier Muriel, Roy Riley, Dave Nichols, and the Cycle Source magazine team
- Picture Perfect Time of Year: October 29 – November 5, 2022
- First-Class Pre-Cruise Hotels: The Radisson Resort at the Port and the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach
THE AWESOME NEWS!
The 2022 sailing of High Seas Rally is ALL-INCLUSIVE!!! As a huge “Thank You” for your incredible support and loyalty, all booked guests receive Royal Caribbean’s Deluxe Drink Package at no charge!
- If you have already purchased a Beverage Package, you will be refunded the amount you have paid. For those who didn’t add a Drink Package, the Deluxe Package will be automatically added to your reservation!
ALL OF THE ABOVE WILL RESULT IN THE BEST EVER SAILING IN THE 20+ YEAR HISTORY OF THE HIGH SEAS RALLY.
We understand you will have questions, please see our FAQs below.
- 2022 Rescheduling
- My Reservation
- Will I keep the same cabin for the rescheduled cruise?
- What happens to my existing payment plan?
- Can I adjust my existing payment plan?
- Will I receive a new confirmation email?
- What happens to the drink package purchased directly through High Seas Rally?
- What happens to the cabanas purchased directly through High Seas Rally?
- What happens to my Pre-Cruise Hotel Reservation?
- What is the status of my Travel Guard insurance?
- Royal Caribbean
- Flexible Options
- Will I receive a refund if I cannot sail on the rescheduled cruise?
- How and when will I be receiving my refund?
- Can I receive a credit for a future sailing?
- What if I want to travel, but my cabinmate can no longer attend?
- I previously cancelled my reservation on the 2020 sailing but now I want to go! Can I reinstate my reservations?
- I have not yet purchased insurance, can I still do so?
- I cannot sail on the rescheduled voyage and purchased travel insurance through High Seas Rally, will I be refunded that amount?
- I know someone who wants to sign up for the rescheduled sailing. When can they do that?
- My Reservation
Will I keep the same cabin for the rescheduled cruise?
- Yes! We will be sailing on the same ship, so your reservation will not change! In the event you are interested in changing your cabin, please give us a call and we will be happy to assist! All applicable discounts and/or promotions on your current reservation will still apply. To discuss upgrade options please contact a Reservation Specialist at 844.279.8460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens to my existing payment plan?
- All payments are temporarily paused and will resume August 1, 2021. At that time, payment plans will automatically transition to the revised monthly payment plan with your remaining balance split into 13 equal and substantially reduced payments. Your final payment will be due on August 1, 2022.
Can I adjust my existing payment plan?
- In the event you wish to adjust your payment plan please contact a Reservation Specialist at 844.279.8460 or email email@example.com.
Will I receive a new confirmation email?
- Every guest will receive an updated email confirmation showing the new sailing dates and updated payment schedule. We anticipate all confirmations will be sent by July 15, 2021. It is important to carefully review the confirmation and address any changes by calling our office at 844.279.8460 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens to the drink package purchased directly through High Seas Rally?
- Because the cruise is now ALL-INCLUSIVE, any drink packages purchased through High Seas Rally will be refunded in full! If you purchased a drink package through My Royal Cruise, you will be refunded in full by Royal Caribbean.
What happens to the cabanas purchased directly through High Seas Rally?
- If you purchased a cabana though High Seas Rally that item will transfer to your new reservation! In the event you wish to cancel your cabana please call our office at 844.279.8460 or email email@example.com.
What happens to my Pre-Cruise Hotel Reservation?
- If you made a reservation at the SpringHill Suites in Cocoa Beach or the Radisson Resort at the Port using the HIGH SEAS RALLY GROUP RATE, your reservation will be automatically transferred. In the event you are unable to sail in 2022 you will need to contact the hotel to cancel your reservation. If a hotel reservation was made OUTSIDE OF THE HIGH SEAS RALLY GROUP RATE, you are responsible for making the necessary adjustments to that reservation.
What is the status of my Travel Guard insurance?
- If you purchased Travel Guard insurance through High Seas Rally, your policy will be automatically updated within 60 days to reflect the new cruise dates. If you purchased travel insurance through a third party, we highly recommend you contact that provider to modify your new travel dates.
What happens to the items purchased on My Royal Cruise?
- All items purchased through Royal Caribbean on My Royal Cruise will be refunded in full to the original method of payment within 2-3 weeks. We will announce when My Royal Cruise will re-open for the new dates.
Will I receive a new Royal Caribbean Reservation Number?
- Yes, every reservation will receive a new Royal Caribbean Reservation Number. We expect updated reservation numbers to be available April 2022. Once updated, we will email every guest with instructions on how to access My Royal Cruise so you can lock in great savings on pre-cruise purchases.
Will COVID-19 vaccinations be required to travel in 2022?
- At this time, we don’t have a definitive answer of what 2022 will look like. We are closely monitoring the policy developments mandated by the Royal Caribbean Group and Governmental Agencies and will continue to adapt to new regulations. As these safety protocols continue to evolve, we will continue to communicate to you any health and safety regulations for your upcoming cruise. We hope that long before our sailing that any vaccination requirements will be lifted but at this time we cannot guarantee that will be the case.
- We don’t know at this time how masks or social distancing will work by the time we sail. We hope that any restrictions will be long gone by the time we sail but at this time, we cannot guarantee that will be the case.
Will I receive a refund if I cannot sail on the rescheduled cruise?
- If you cannot sail on the rescheduled cruise, you may request a 100% refund for the amount paid to date on your current reservation. To receive a full refund, you must call our office at 844.279.8460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 31, 2021.
How and when will I be receiving my refund?
- Once you have notified High Seas Rally that you are unable to sail on the rescheduled cruise you will be entered into our refund program. Refunds will be provided back to the original method of payment within 45 days.
Can I receive a credit for a future sailing?
- If you cannot sail on the rescheduled cruise. you are welcome to apply the amount paid to date for your 2021 reservation towards any future sailing offered by Entertainment Cruise Productions. All future cruise credits must be redeemed by 2023 and are non-refundable. To receive the future cruise credit, you must notify us of your cancellation via email at email@example.com no later than July 31, 2021.
What if I want to travel, but my cabinmate can no longer attend?
- In the event a passenger wishes to remove him/herself from a reservation they are eligible to enter the refund or credit program. The remaining passenger(s) will be held financially responsible for cost of the reservation. The remaining passenger(s) may elect to upgrade, or downgrade pending availability and can add cabinmate at any time.
- Absolutely! We are happy to apply any payments you made to the new sailing. Please call us at 844.279.8460 and we will take care of getting you set up.
I have not yet purchased insurance, can I still do so?
- Yes, travel insurance can be purchased anytime up to 48 hours prior to the sailing. However, please note that with the World Health Organization’s announcement declaring Coronavirus (COVID-19) a pandemic, COVID-19 is considered a foreseen event and certain coverages will not apply. You can view more information regarding insurance here.
- If you have purchased travel insurance through High Seas Rally and Travel Guard, unfortunately, that policy is non-refundable. However, Travel Guard is offering vouchers for future travel. Please contact Travel Guard or complete a Voucher Form here: https://www.travelguard.com/o/coronavirus-resource-center/voucher-and-refund-form
I know someone who wants to sign up for the rescheduled sailing. When can they do that?
- We are accepting new reservations for the rescheduled High Seas Rally NOW! Be sure to check out the WAYS TO SAVE as well as our RIDING GROUP programs!