When you’re not jammin’ to a concert at the Main Stage, get ready to turn up the excitement even more with our legendary theme nights and parties. The theme of the night sets the stage, and our guests knock it out of the park with their killer styles and gear, from classic to over-the-top. Whether you want to dress up for one party, all the parties or just hang in your street clothes, the nightly parties on High Seas Rally brings everyone together for an awesome time with concerts, contests, and other rockin’ experiences, all emceed by our custom bike builders.
The Biker Ball
At this party, there’s no need to get all gussied up in a gown or 3-piece suit. This isn’t your typical formal night, after all it’s the High Seas Rally! Your finest leathers, biker apparel or whatever else you want to wear will do the trick! There will be a formal dinner menu in the main dining room then get ready to “cheers” to old friends and new!
The Biker Ball on the High Seas Rally will feature:
- Foghat Concert on the Main Stage! All concerts are included in your cabin price … you have a seat for this and every amazing concert!
- After Party featuring The Black Smoke Sinners! Click here to check out HSR’s newest musical addition and stay tuned for more awesome concert announcements!
- Formal Night Dinner Menu in the main dining room.
- HSR Renewal of Vows Ceremony. All of you hitched-up couples can get in on this free event to renew your wedding vows at sea!
- Capture It All. This is a great night to get couples or group photos by one of our professional photographers.
Salute to Service
High Seas Rally will proudly host a Salute to Service Day onboard to honor our U.S. and Canadian Military and First Responders. This full-day tribute includes a special concert, BBQ on the pool deck with live entertainment, a special salute, and more! All fundraising efforts for this day will go directly to the Wounded Warrior Project. Show your pride by wearing red, white and blue attire for the day (Blue is optional for our Canadian friends).
The tribute to U.S. and Canadian Military and First Responders will feature:
- Molly Hatchet Concert on the Main Stage! All concerts are included in your cabin price … you have a seat for this and every amazing concert!
- Salute to Service pool deck BBQ with live entertainment.
- Special slideshow tribute to celebrate our servicemen and women and first responders.
- Show your pride: Wear red, white and blue attire for the day (Blue is optional for our Canadian friends).
- Special Salute: Military Service Members, First Responders and their spouse/partner are invited to private meet-ups.
- All money raised on Salute to Service day benefits the Wounded Warrior Project.
REMINDER: Active and Veteran U.S. and Canadian Military receive a 5% discount off the cabin price on the High Seas Rally. This discount is also extended to First Responders. Learn more.
High Seas Halloween
When tombs awake and witches take flight we’ll gather in the dark of the night for High Seas Halloween! We will practice mayhem and mischief and other such frights on this haunted night full of music, brews, boos and booze. So, don your costume, be it scary or not, because there will be plenty of tricks and treats for all at this Halloween spook-tacular!
Here are some of the events in store for you during High Seas Halloween:
- Scream Queen Contest — Channel your inner demons and top the decibel meter with your best bloodcurdling scream.
- Late Night Horror Movies — Watch classics like Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Nightmare on Elm Street and The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- Zombie Biker Pub Crawl — Keep an eye out for the living dead at the Zombie Biker pub crawl.
Hillbillies on the High Seas
The Hillbillies on the High Seas shindig is the night to live the high life, so hitch up those overalls, comb through that mullet, brush your tooth and come dressed to unimpress alongside the other hicks and hayseeds at this party on the pool deck. This knee slappin’ good time will have backyard games, plus a Cousin Eddie costume contest and Queen of the Trailer Park pageant. It’s gonna be a real good time.
Knee-slap the night away and have a rollickin’ good time partakin’ in backyard games and…
- Concert on the Main Stage with Colt Ford
- Cousin Eddie’s Costume Contest
- Queen of the Trailer Park Pageant
- Southern Buffet with all da fixins
Pirate Takeover Day
Shiver me timbers! If an all-day, all-out pirate party is up your alley, then put down yer spyglass, because you AARRR in the right place! During Pirate Takeover Day, we let the Jolly Roger fly high on the mast of the Mariner of the Seas while you buccaneers and scallywags seek treasure, booty and bounty in events all around the ship. Costumes are optional, but the folks who participate take things seriously and make it all the more fun.
Pirate Takeover Day on the High Seas Rally will feature:
- Pirate Pool Games
- Blackbeard’s Best Beard Competition
- Treasured Chest Competition
- Pirate Trivia
- Pirate Bingo
- Mutiny on the Pool Deck party