It’s not enough to be the World’s Only Biker Rally on a Cruise Ship, we turn the fun up even further with our special theme nights and parties. Over the years, themes have ranged from hillbilly to hippie to pirate to leather. Are you ready to scope out the first HSR '21 Theme Nights?!?!
Family, friends and riding buddies. Black leather, black boots and the star-filled midnight black Caribbean sky above a full ship of bikers. That is the scene at High Seas Rally's newest Theme Night — The Biker Ball.
At this party, there's no need to get all gussied up in a ball gown or 2-piece suit. This isn't your normal Formal Night, after all. Your finest leathers, biker apparel or whatever else you want to wear will do the trick! It's a great night to polish up that vest, tease up that hair, grab a nice meal with your main squeeze, and maybe do a little dancing in the moonlight!
The Biker Ball on the High Seas Rally will feature:
- Molly Hatchet Concert on the Main Stage! All concerts are included in your cabin price ... you have a seat for this and every amazing concert!
- After Party featuring The Black Smoke Sinners! Click here to check out HSR's newest musical addition and stay tuned for more awesome concert announcements!
- Formal Night Dinner Menu in the main dining room.
- HSR Renewal of Vows Ceremony. All of you hitched-up couples can get in on this free event to renew your wedding vows at sea!
- Capture It All. This is a great night to get couples or group photos by one of our professional photographers.
The High Seas Rally sails in 2021 with an even bigger mission. We are pleased to announce that in addition to continuing our tradition of supporting the High Seas Rally Dialysis Fund, we've also teamed up with the Wounded Warrior Project and have donated cabins to bring wounded veterans on the 2021 cruise free of charge.
Trace Adkins, a steadfast supporter of our military heroes and the Wounded Warrior Project, is the perfect fit to lead HSR's 1st Annual Salute to Service day in support of the Wounded Warrior Project. The full-day tribute to U.S. and Canadian Military and First Responders will feature:
- Trace Adkins Concert on the Main Stage! All concerts are included in your cabin price ... you have a seat for this and every amazing concert!
- Salute to Service pool deck BBQ with live entertainment.
- Freedom Theater Patriotic Exhibit with videos, images and music to celebrate our servicemen and women and first responders.
- Color Guard Presentation in the Royal Promenade.
- Holiday card writing program to send handwritten cards to troops stationed overseas.
- Show your pride: Wear Red, White and Blue attire for the day (Blue is optional for our Canadian friends).
- Special Salute: Military Service Members, First Responders and their spouse/partner are invited to private meet-ups with an hour of free drinks as a thank you.
- All money raised on Salute to Service day benefits the Wounded Warrior Project.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Active and Veteran U.S. and Canadian Military receive a 5% discount off the cabin price on the High Seas Rally. This discount is also extended to First Responders. Click here to see all the Ways To Save.
Since the 2021 sailing of the High Seas Rally will be so close to Halloween next year, it only makes sense that we throw a big ol' Halloween Party at Sea!
We will party with the dead and devilish on this haunted night full of music, brews, boos and booze… Whether your costume is scary or sexy, or you just want to sit back and enjoy a head-turning night of people watching, there will be plenty of Tricks and Treats for you on this ghoulishly freaky night.
Here are some of the events in store for you during High Seas Halloween:
- Scare Zone — Take a cruise by the Scare Zone to get your heart racing.
- Scream Queen Contest — Channel your inner demons and top the decibel meter with your best bloodcurdling scream.
- Late Night Horror Movies — Watch classics like Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Nightmare on Elm Street and The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- Zombie Biker Pub Crawl — Keep an eye out for the living dead at the Zombie Biker pub crawl.
- Adult Trick or Treat — Grab a bag and trick or treat your way around the Royal Promenade.
- Halloween Games for Grown Folks — These games are not for the kiddies or the faint of heart.
The Hillbillies on the High Seas hootenanny is the night to live the high life so hitch up those overalls, slap on your bubba teeth and get ready to join the other hicks and hayseeds at this backyard party on the pool deck. All y'all country bumpkins will gather round to compete in rip-roarin' contests and games while poppin' some bottles of golden soda!
Knee slap the night away and have a rollickin' good time partakin' in backyard games like:
- Toilet Seat Toss
- Corn Cob Eating Contest
- Lawnmower Races
This shindig continues with:
- Bumpkin Family Feud Game Show
- Cousin Eddie’s Costume Contest
- Queen of the Trailer Park Pageant
- Southern Buffet with all da Fixins
Shiver me timbers! If an all-day, all-out pirate party is up your alley, then put down yer spyglass, because you AARRRRR in the right place! During Pirate Takeover Day, we let the Jolly Roger fly high on the mast of the Mariner of the Seas while you buccaneers and scallywags seek treasure, booty and bounty in events all around the ship.
We'll revel in Pirate Biker Bingo, Buried Treasure Scavenger Hunt, Treasured Chest Competition, Blackbeard's Best Beard Contest, Pirate Costume Parade, Rum Tastings and much much more. Later on, "X" marks the spot for The Mutiny on the Pool Deck Party with Steel Rod rocking the stage, a treasure chest of grog on ice, and plenty of partyin' on the gangplank. You’ll be glad you weren’t marooned on shore to miss this party, because when it's done the deck's gonna need a serious swabbin'.
Costumes are optional, but the folks who participate take things seriously and make it all the more fun. Stay tuned right here as more Theme Night announcements will be coming your way … all in celebration of the many awesome bonds that bring us together on the high seas.
Before we even set foot on the ship, this rally gets rolling with a bon voyage party on the night before embarkation day. It’s the perfect opportunity to get into the spirit of the cruise, meet new biker friends or get re-acquainted with past rally cruisers before we hit the high seas. The fun usually kicks off around 6 p.m., so plan your flights or your ride accordingly! Stay tuned for more details.
In each port of call we arrange for exclusive High Seas Rally crewmember parties. Stop by to enjoy special food and drink discounts as well as a really good time. These parties are big time fun for drinkers and non-drinkers alike and include good food, lots of laughing, and sometimes even singing and dancing.
When the High Seas Rally sails the Caribbean in October, the world’s only biker rally on a cruise ship will be powered by the unrivaled action and expertise of Cycle Source Magazine.
The action starts before we board the Mariner of the Seas. The Pre-Cruise Party in Port Canaveral will feature Mini-Bike Races with trophies and cash prizes on the line. Once on board, we're throwing a Virtual Bike Show with more killer prizes up for grabs. We'll also host live Grease & Gears Garage tutorials every day at sea with HSR Host and Custom Bike Builder Xavier Muriel and Cycle Source Founder, Owner, and Editor-In-Chief Chris Callen.
Grease & Gears Garage
Cycle Source’s Grease & Gears Garage came to life in Sturgis by bringing together top industry artisans and builders, outfitting a stage as if it were a real-deal shop, fitting them with headsets and letting the crowd watch and interact as the crew gets to work. For over four years, the Grease & Gears crew has taken the action to major rallies across the country, exhibiting interactive motorcycle entertainment and education.
Who can forget watching Paul Yaffe customize a bagger then light the tire on fire right on stage when it was finished? Other industry titans like John Shope, Pat Patterson of Led Sled Customs and Bert Baker of Baker Drivetrain have had cameos on the G&G Garage Stage.
That all sets the stage for the High Seas Rally in October, when you’ll have a front row seat to watch Xavier Muriel and Chris Callen bring that level of information and entertainment to the high seas. In Grease & Gears Garage at Sea, they will cover maintenance, oil changes, winterization, brake adjustment, fabricating handlebars, a sissy bar, and much more. That's right, full-on demos in a full shop at sea.
It wouldn’t be the ultimate rally without a little racing, would it? We can’t ride on board, but we can fire up Mini-Bikes for races before we board! At the High Seas Rally's Pre-Cruise Party in Port Canaveral, you’re gonna be able to drag race Mini-Bikes!
The Cycle Source crew will be bringing a fleet of Mini-Bikes, along with their professional drag starting tree, for you to put your need for speed to the test! The champs will go home with cool custom trophies, some great loot and bragging rights for a year! There is no entry fee to ride, but the crew does ask that you make a minimum $10 donation, 100% of which goes directly to the High Seas Rally's Dialysis Fund. Head-to-head racing without the need for a full race suit. It makes for great fun and awesome memories.
For more information or to sign up in advance, please email email@example.com.
Virtual Bike Show
Cycle Source Magazine will present the inaugural Virtual Bike Show aboard the High Seas Rally ’21. This first-time event will give rally-goers the opportunity to show off their ride without the hassle of getting their bike on the ship! Here’s how it works, it’s pretty simple:
- Book your trip to the rally of a lifetime! CLICK HERE
- Take a bunch of pictures (12 or more) of your motorcycle (Please include the following pictures: left and right sides, front and rear, close detail shots of the cool custom features)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name, Location, Year, Make and Model of your bike and the great photos that you took!
Cycle Source will print cool posters to display on the High Seas Rally throughout the adventure and you’ll get to keep the poster after the cruise. Finally, Cycle Source Editor-In-Chief Chris Callen will judge and award trophies to 25 or more classes.
To top it off, we’re going to share your bikes with the world. A People’s Choice Award will be chosen by rally-goers and fans from around the world! The Best In Show will win a full feature in the pages of Cycle Source Magazine along with a bunch of other great prizes!