Before we even set foot on the ship, this rally gets rolling with a bon voyage party on the night before Embarkation Day. It’s the perfect opportunity to rev up for the cruise, meet new biker friends or get re-acquainted with past rally cruisers before we hit the high seas. The fun kicks off with an afternoon charity ride (October 28, 2022), so plan your flights or your ride accordingly!
The center of the action will be the amazing pool at the Radisson Resort at the Port!
- Poolside hang with music and happy hour food/drink specials
- HSR Dialysis Fund Charity Ride hosted by Xavier Muriel
- Eagle Riders will be on-site for bike rentals
- Tattoo artist on-site
- Mini-Bike Races hosted by Chris Callen & Cycle Source magazine
- Cap off the night with an epic concert by Black Smoke Sinners
- The person who rides the furthest to the hotel
- The largest group that rides in (must be registered in the group program -> learn more)
- The oldest bike that rides in under power