Pricing, Terms & Conditions
ALL-INCLUSIVE PRICING: All lodging, food*, parties, and entertainment included. Every guest receives Royal Caribbean’s Deluxe Beverage Package at no extra charge.
PAST GUEST PRICING: A Past Guest is anyone who has sailed on any prior ECP Cruise. If you qualify for past guest pricing, please enter Promo Code: AARRR when completing your reservation. All AARRR promo code entries will be confirmed with your cruising history by ECP.
SINGLE GUEST PRICING: New Guests wanting to book a single occupancy cabin should use Promo Code: SNG when completing your reservation. Past Guests wanting to book single occupancy should use Promo Code: PASTSNG. All PAST promo code entries will be confirmed with your cruising history by ECP.
BOOK NOW. PAY LATER. High Seas Rally has partnered with Uplift to offer you affordable and flexible monthly payment plan options that allow you to BOOK NOW AND PAY LATER. When completing your reservation, simply select Uplift to find an affordable payment plan that works for you!
* An upcharge applies to all Specialty Restaurants
(*) To learn more or to reserve a Veranda Single, please contact us at the office by telephone. This Stateroom Type may not be reserved online.
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and include all performances, parties and events presented on the cruise. A $300 per person charge for port fees, taxes and gratuities will be applied to your total reservation cost. Other terms and conditions apply.
- Deposits are due at the time of booking:
- Interior/Oceanview $300 per person
- Balcony/Suites $400 per person
- Installments are charged on the 1st of the month. Reservations must be paid in full no later than August 1, 2022.
- Reservations paid in full at the time of booking receive a 5% discount.
- Active and Retired US Military and Active Duty First Responders receive a 5% discount.
- Each guest is required to pay port fees, taxes and gratuities of $300 which are spread across the selected payment plan.
Certain staterooms can accommodate three or four passengers. The cost of the 3rd and 4th passenger vary per stateroom type:
- Interior $600
- Oceanview $700
- Balcony $800
- Junior Suites $1,000
- All Other Suites $1,500 (with the exception of GT)
Passengers must be 21 years of age or older on date ship embarks.
Guests may cancel or transfer their reservation for any reason if done so at least 10 days prior to sailing. All transfer and cancellation decisions must be communicated to our office by 5PM CT on October 19, 2022. Please contact our office at 844.279.8460 (Monday – Friday 9-5PM CT) or email email@example.com.
Changes made to an existing reservation within 120 days of the embarkation date are subject to a $150 manifest change fee.
Entertainment Cruise Productions strongly encourages the purchase of Travel Insurance. Though insurance may be purchased up to 48 hours prior to sailing, to secure the broadest coverage, including pre-existing conditions, Travel Insurance must be purchased within 14 days of the payment of your deposit.
To Learn More, Click Here.
Your Price Includes
- Round trip cruise from Cape Canaveral with luxury accommodations
- All performances, parties and events presented on the cruise (This does not include any special Artist-Hosted Events which may require sign up and/or a fee)
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in the Windjammer Café and dinners in the Main Dining Room)
- All drinks (every guest will receive Royal Caribbean's Deluxe Beverage Package at no extra charge)
- Recreation facilities: Fitness Center, Pools, Hot Tubs, Mariner Dunes, Rock Climbing Wall, Basketball Court, Jogging Track
- Welcome gift including custom door plaque, patch and more
- In-room TV and movies (excluding pay-per-view movies)
- Full-service room cleaning (twice-a-day)
Your Price Does NOT Include
- Air and ground transportation to and from the pier in Cape Canaveral
- Ground transportation in ports-of-call
- Pre and post cruise lodging
- Dining in Specialty Restaurants
- Personal expenditures and purchases such as photos, souvenirs, excursions, spa services, personal training
- Travel Insurance