Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Reservation Issued by High Seas Rally. Set forth below are the Terms and Conditions of Reservation issued by High Seas Rally and applies to each Guest on the cruise, as set forth by High Seas Rally. By completing a Reservation, Guest expressly agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms as stated below and as may be amended from time to time. Such modifications and amendments to have the same force and effect as those set forth below. Failure to accept High Seas Rally Terms and Conditions of Reservation in the time frame and manner determined by High Seas Rally entitles High Seas Rally to cancel Guest’s reservation without a refund.
Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Reservation Issued by Royal Caribbean Group: Upon completion of either the Royal Caribbean Group Online Check-In Procedure or upon completion of such check-in procedure at the cruise terminal Guest also expressly agrees to be bound by and accepts the Terms and Conditions of Reservation of Royal Caribbean Group described in its Tour Ticket Contract. Failure to accept Royal Caribbean Group Terms and Conditions of Reservation in the time frame and manner determined by Royal Caribbean Group entitles Royal Caribbean Group to cancel Guest’s reservation without a refund.
Conflict Between Terms and Conditions of Reservations Issued by High Seas Rally and Royal Caribbean Group. Please note that the payment dates, reservation policies, cancellation policies, and reservation changes, set forth in High Seas Rally Terms and Conditions at the time of purchase supersede those policies set forth in the Royal Caribbean Group Cruise/Tour Ticket Contract.
Changes and Modifications to Terms and Conditions of Reservation. High Seas Rally and Royal Caribbean Group Terms and Conditions of Reservation are subject to change at any time. Such modifications and changes shall have the full force and effect as a term and condition issued at the time of Reservation or completion of registration as applicable.
Stateroom Prices: Stateroom Prices are based upon double occupancy unless designated as a “Single”. Stateroom Prices include all the amenities, accommodations and services outlined (here), in the Stateroom Description for the Category of Stateroom Guest has selected, together with the shows and onboard events produced by High Seas Rally. Stateroom Prices do not include airfare, ground transportation, onboard purchases of goods and services (including, but not limited to various beverages, spa services, gifts, specialty dining or any such goods and services for which the Cruise Line customarily charges a separate fee), medical expenses, shore excursions, and “Pass-Through Charges” (see, below). Additional Stateroom Prices are charged for 3rd and 4th Guests in a stateroom. The Stateroom Price for 3rd and 4th Guests have the same inclusions and exclusions as stated above.
Port Charges, Taxes & Gratuities: Each Guest is required to pay port charges, government taxes and fees, onboard service gratuities for shipboard staff and other charges due and payable to third parties in the amount of $300 per person for High Seas Rally plus the price of the Stateroom.
Payment Obligations Upon Completion of Reservation: Upon completion of a Reservation, Guest is obligated to pay the Stateroom Prices and Pass-Through Charges based on the full occupancy set forth in the Reservation and any additional purchases made directly with High Seas Rally. If the Reservation is shared by more than one Guest, the Primary Guest shall have full financial responsibility for the Reservation. (see, Obligations of the Primary Guest)
Obligations of the Primary Guest: The Guest that places the Reservation is considered the “Primary Guest” and is the “owner” of the Reservation. The Primary Guest will be responsible for receiving all communications, selecting the stateroom at the time of the Reservation, and ensuring all payments are made in a timely manner. Any change or modification to the Reservation must be initiated by the Primary Guest and it is the obligation of the Primary Guest to convey such changes and modifications to the other Guests in the Reservation.
Payment Plan Options: High Seas Rally has several Payment Plan options available to Guests for the payment of the Stateroom Price and Pass-Through Charges. By choosing a Payment Plan, High Seas Rally is authorized to charge Guest’s Credit Card or other method of payment in accordance with the payment schedule of the selected Payment Plan.
Method of Payment: If paying by credit card, Guest’s account will be charged on the scheduled payment dates, and Guest’s statement will reflect a charge from “Entertainment Cruise Productions.” If paying by check, please make checks payable to High Seas Rally. To make payments with PayPal, Guests should log into their reservation online and manually process each payment when due. Guests wishing to change their method of payment should contact High Seas Rally, at least two business days prior to the scheduled payment date by calling 844.616.6279.
Currency: Unless otherwise noted, all prices on the website and any fees associated with the Cruise are quoted in United States Dollars (“USD”), and all payments to High Seas Rally will be charged in USD. International Guests may incur additional fees assessed by their bank or credit card processor.
Credit Cards/Cancellation Fees: High Seas Rally reserves the right to charge additional fees for returned payments, late payments, missed payments, canceled cards, chargebacks, credit card changes, invalid credit cards, and cancellations as a result of a Guest’s failure to comply with these Terms, and Conditions of Reservation.
Non-Refundable Payments — Refund Events: Except as set forth in this section, all Stateroom Price and Pass Through Charge payments made to date or paid in the future are non-refundable. Payments are refundable only when either Royal Caribbean Group or High Seas Rally cancels or reschedules the cruise (“Refund Events”). If so desired, eligible Guests will be included in the applicable Refund Event Refund Program which will outline the procedure and process for receiving a refund. Guests may otherwise elect to continue their reservation with the rescheduled cruise without any increase in Stateroom Price or Pass-Through Charges that were to have been available to them if this subject cruise had sailed.
Health Restrictions: Guest agrees to comply with any and all health restrictions imposed by Royal Caribbean Group, High Seas Rally, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or any other governmental agency or body with jurisdiction over this Cruise Program. Guest is responsible for providing any information requested and for clearing any pre-cruise health, safety or travel requirements or limitations, regardless of when issued or applied including, but not limited to, testing performed in the Cruise Terminal prior to boarding, on the ship, in ports, or at any other time during the cruise. Denial of boarding due to failure to adhere to the above is not a Refund Event (see below).
Note: In addition to the terms above, for the 2022 sailing of the High Seas Rally, the following changes apply:
- If a guest is prevented from sailing by actions of High Seas Rally, Royal Caribbean Group, or any governmental authority and through no fault of the guest (including cancellation or rescheduling of the cruise), deposits and payments may be refunded or applied to future cruises.
- If a guest is prevented from sailing due to failure to abide by medical or other requirements of High Seas Rally, Royal Caribbean Group, or a governmental authority either by choice or inaction (including requirements for vaccination or proof of a negative test), all payments will be applied to future cruises.
- Guests may cancel their reservation for any reason up to 60 days prior to sailing and all payments will be transferred to a future cruise.
Right to Modify or Cancel Cruise:
- Right to Modify Cruise: High Seas Rally may modify itineraries and schedules, change onboard entertainers and schedules, modify amenities, and/or delay or change departures or arrivals without any further obligation to Guest and any such change or modification shall not be a Refund Event.
- Right to Cancel a Reservation or Deny Boarding: High Seas Rally reserves the right to cancel a reservation at any time at its sole discretion, and/or to deny boarding or refuse service to any person for any reason and shall not be considered a Refund Event.
- Right to Cancel Cruise: High Seas Rally reserves the right to cancel the cruise for any reason. Such cancellation shall be a Refund Event (see, below).
Travel Insurance/Trip Protection:
- Purchase is Strongly Encouraged: As all Stateroom Price and Pass-Through Charge payments to High Seas Rally are non-refundable, Guests are strongly encouraged to purchase Travel Insurance/Trip Protection, which can insure against many, but not all, of the causes of forfeiture of payments. Travel Insurance/Trip Protection may be purchased directly by Guests through various outlets and companies. Travel Insurance/Trip Protection is offered as well through Entertainment Cruise Productions.
- Purchase Timing: It is recommended Guests who wish to purchase Travel Insurance/Trip Protection through Entertainment Cruise Productions or any other provider or agent do so at the time of completing their Reservation, as certain benefits are time sensitive, including Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) and coverage for pre-existing conditions. Though insurance may be purchased up to 48 hours prior to sailing, to secure the broadest coverage, Travel Insurance/Trip Protection must be purchased within 14 days of a Guest’s first payment.
- Travelguard: Please note that the sale of Travel Insurance/Trip Protection through Entertainment Cruise Productions for High Seas Rally is administered by Travelguard. Their travel insurance contract is subject to additional terms and conditions related to Travelguard policies and the conditions set forth therein, which are accessible on High Seas Rally website. You can contact Travelguard at 866.460.4521. (Note: Entertainment Cruise Productions offers Travel Insurance through Travelguard, but insurance may also be available through other insurance providers and may be purchased directly by Guest. Rates and coverage vary by provider.)
Name Changes: Complimentary name changes and Guest additions will be accepted until 120 days prior to the cruise. Name changes made to a Reservation less than 120 days prior to sailing will be assessed a $150 administrative fee. At least one original and/or Primary Guest name must remain on the Reservation. If all original Guests cancel, this is considered a full cancellation without a refund, and name changes will not be allowed.
Transfer of Reservation: If none of the original Guests on a Reservation are able to sail, said Guests may transfer their reservation to another Guest(s), subject to the following conditions: a one-time, non-refundable transfer fee of $500. New Guests are subject to the Stateroom Prices and Pass-Through Charges on the day of transfer, transfer of Reservation does not include past guest, military or other discounts/offers from original Reservation. Please note: High Seas Rally does not condone or promote the selling and/or transferring of staterooms for personal financial gain.
Valid Identification/Passports and Visas:
- U.S. Citizens:U.S. Citizens are strongly urged to travel with a valid passport with at least six (6) months validity remaining after the final day of the cruise. For voyages that begin and end in the same U.S. Port, U.S. Citizens may travel without a passport but may do so only if they present both a Government-issued birth certificate and Government-issued Picture ID card, such as a driver’s license.
- Non-U.S. Citizens: All Non-U.S. Citizens must present a valid passport to board the ship. Though not required, such guests are urged to travel with a valid passport with at least six (6) months validity remaining after the final day of the cruise. Depending upon the citizenship of each Guest and the passport governing their travel, Guests may need to apply for and secure a visa to enter various ports of call.
- Change in Applicable Rules: The above requirements are required by government regulations and policies. They are subject to change without notice.
- Responsibility of Guests: The Guest is responsible for identifying and obtaining all required travel documents and have them available at the terminal or wherever necessary for their entire cruise vacation. These appropriate valid travel documents such as passports, visas, inoculation certificate and family legal documents are required for boarding and re-entry into the United States and other countries.
- Denial of Boarding: If a Guest does not possess the proper documentation then Guest may be prevented from boarding a flight or ship, from entering a country, and may be subject to fines. Neither failure to provide proper and required documentation or being denied board for any reason whatsoever are Refund Events.
Photography and Video Policy: Video or audio recording, filming, or photographs may occur at High Seas Rally that may be owned, licensed, assigned, or distributed nationwide and worldwide by High Seas Rally, their affiliates, and assignees. By acknowledging the Terms and Conditions of Reservation of High Seas Rally at the time of completing a reservation, Guest allows, and expressly authorizes High Seas Rally, their affiliates, and assignees the use of Guest’s likeness, and/or appearance and voice on any film or video format now known or hereinafter developed in any manner whatsoever. Guest will not receive any compensation for such use and waive any right to bring any action in law or equity against High Seas Rally, their affiliates, and assignees for such use.
Age Restrictions: Guests must be 21 years of age or older on the date the ship embarks. Guests who are between the ages of 18-20 are permitted to sail if they are accompanied by an adult 21 years of age in the same or adjoining stateroom. Guests who are 17 and under are not permitted to sail.
Cruise Information Updates: The information provided herein is valid as of this date and is likely to change or be modified prior to sailing. When completing this reservation, Guest agrees it is his or her responsibility to periodically visit the web site (https://highseasrally.com) to learn about any cruise updates, special programs, or other features, and to carefully read and review any updates sent to you by High Seas Rally.
Limitation of Liability:
- Terms and Conditions of Reservation Subject to Change: High Seas Rally Terms and Conditions of Reservation are subject to change at any time.
- Not Responsible for Acts of Third Parties: High Seas Rally its affiliates, parent companies, employees, shareholders, officers, and directors (collectively “High Seas Rally”) does not own the ship or operate any entity that provides goods or services for your trip, including, for example, lodging facilities, transportation companies, local ground operators, guides, sightseeing companies, entertainment, food or drink service providers, equipment suppliers, etc. As a result, Guest agrees High Seas Rally is not responsible for any negligent or willful act or failure to act of any person or entity, nor is High Seas Rally responsible for any negligent or willful act or failure to act of any person or entity it does not own or control, nor for any act or inaction of any other third party not under its control.
- Not Responsible for Guest Inability to Board Ship: Guest is responsible for arriving at the embarkation location in a timely basis and with all the documentation required for sailing. High Seas Rally is not responsible for any loss, damages, costs, or expenses that Guest may incur for Guest’s inability to board the ship as outlined herein.
- Force Majeure: Further, High Seas Rally shall not be liable for, any loss or damage as a result of causes of any kind beyond the reasonable control of High Seas Rally (a “Force Majeure Event”), such as, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs, stoppages of work or other labor difficulties, insurrection, riots, war, changes in laws and regulations and other acts or demands of civil, political or military authorities, freight embargoes, shipping restrictions, air travel delays or cancellations, car or truck shortages, inclement weather, accidents, fire, explosion, flood or unavoidable casualties, pandemics, epidemics, quarantine restrictions, etc.
- Limitation of Liability in the Event of Cruise Cancellation: As stated above, the cancellation of High Seas Rally is a Refund Event. As such, Guest may elect to participate in the applicable Refund Program. High Seas Rally obligation to Guest is limited to the repayment of amounts heretofore paid to High Seas Rally for the Stateroom Price, Pass-Through Charges and any additional purchases made directly with High Seas Rally. Guest shall not seek, nor shall Royal Caribbean Group be liable for, any losses or damages incurred by Guest, whether indirect, incidental, special, or consequential, including but not limited to attorney fees.