It’s not enough to be the World’s Only Motorcycle Rally on a Cruise Ship, we turn the fun up even further with our special theme nights and parties. Over the years, themes have ranged from hillbilly to hippie to pirate to leather. Are you ready to scope out the first HSR '22 Theme Nights?!?!
Family, friends and riding buddies. Black leather, black boots and the star-filled midnight black Caribbean sky above a full ship of bikers. That is the scene at High Seas Rally's newest Theme Night — The Biker Ball.
At this party, there's no need to get all gussied up in a ball gown or 2-piece suit. This isn't your normal Formal Night, after all. Your finest leathers, biker apparel or whatever else you want to wear will do the trick! It's a great night to polish up that vest, tease up that hair, grab a nice meal with your main squeeze, and maybe do a little dancing in the moonlight!
The Biker Ball on the High Seas Rally will feature:
- Molly Hatchet Concert on the Main Stage! All concerts are included in your cabin price ... you have a seat for this and every amazing concert!
- After Party featuring The Black Smoke Sinners! Click here to check out HSR's newest musical addition and stay tuned for more awesome concert announcements!
- Formal Night Dinner Menu in the main dining room.
- HSR Renewal of Vows Ceremony. All of you hitched-up couples can get in on this free event to renew your wedding vows at sea!
- Capture It All. This is a great night to get couples or group photos by one of our professional photographers.
The High Seas Rally sails in 2022 with an even bigger mission. We are pleased to announce that in addition to continuing our tradition of supporting the High Seas Rally Dialysis Fund, we've also teamed up with the Wounded Warrior Project and have donated cabins to bring wounded veterans on the 2022 cruise free of charge.
The full-day tribute to U.S. and Canadian Military and First Responders will feature:
- Concert on the Main Stage! All concerts are included in your cabin price ... you have a seat for this and every amazing concert!
- Salute to Service pool deck BBQ with live entertainment.
- Freedom Theater Patriotic Exhibit with videos, images and music to celebrate our servicemen and women and first responders.
- Color Guard Presentation in the Royal Promenade.
- Holiday card writing program to send handwritten cards to troops stationed overseas.
- Show your pride: Wear Red, White and Blue attire for the day (Blue is optional for our Canadian friends).
- Special Salute: Military Service Members, First Responders and their spouse/partner are invited to private meet-ups with an hour of free drinks as a thank you.
- All money raised on Salute to Service day benefits the Wounded Warrior Project.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Active and Veteran U.S. and Canadian Military receive a 5% discount off the cabin price on the High Seas Rally. This discount is also extended to First Responders. Click here to see all the Ways To Save.
Since the 2022 sailing of the High Seas Rally will be on Halloween, it only makes sense that we throw a big ol' Halloween Party at Sea!
We will party with the dead and devilish on this haunted night full of music, brews, boos and booze… Whether your costume is scary or sexy, or you just want to sit back and enjoy a head-turning night of people watching, there will be plenty of Tricks and Treats for you on this ghoulishly freaky night.
Here are some of the events in store for you during High Seas Halloween:
- Scare Zone — Take a cruise by the Scare Zone to get your heart racing.
- Scream Queen Contest — Channel your inner demons and top the decibel meter with your best bloodcurdling scream.
- Late Night Horror Movies — Watch classics like Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Nightmare on Elm Street and The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- Zombie Biker Pub Crawl — Keep an eye out for the living dead at the Zombie Biker pub crawl.
- Adult Trick or Treat — Grab a bag and trick or treat your way around the Royal Promenade.
- Halloween Games for Grown Folks — These games are not for the kiddies or the faint of heart.
The Hillbillies on the High Seas hootenanny is the night to live the high life so hitch up those overalls, slap on your bubba teeth and get ready to join the other hicks and hayseeds at this backyard party on the pool deck. All y'all country bumpkins will gather round to compete in rip-roarin' contests and games while poppin' some bottles of golden soda!
Knee slap the night away and have a rollickin' good time partakin' in backyard games like:
- Toilet Seat Toss
- Corn Cob Eating Contest
- Lawnmower Races
This shindig continues with:
- Bumpkin Family Feud Game Show
- Cousin Eddie’s Costume Contest
- Queen of the Trailer Park Pageant
- Southern Buffet with all da Fixins
Shiver me timbers! If an all-day, all-out pirate party is up your alley, then put down yer spyglass, because you AARRR in the right place! During Pirate Takeover Day, we let the Jolly Roger fly high on the mast of the Mariner of the Seas while you buccaneers and scallywags seek treasure, booty and bounty in events all around the ship.
We'll revel in Pirate Biker Bingo, Buried Treasure Scavenger Hunt, Treasured Chest Competition, Blackbeard's Best Beard Contest, Pirate Costume Parade, Rum Tastings and much much more. Later on, "X" marks the spot for The Mutiny on the Pool Deck Party with Steel Rod rocking the stage, a treasure chest of grog on ice, and plenty of partyin' on the gangplank. You’ll be glad you weren’t marooned on shore to miss this party, because when it's done the deck's gonna need a serious swabbin'.
Costumes are optional, but the folks who participate take things seriously and make it all the more fun. Stay tuned right here as more Theme Night announcements will be coming your way … all in celebration of the many awesome bonds that bring us together on the high seas.