Folks have been racing to secure their cabins on the High Seas Rally since Trace Adkins jumped aboard so make your move soon!
Score Virgin Bounties, round up your Riding Group and lock in a 12-month no-interest payment plan. There are many ways to save when you join the HSR Crew:
Thank you for your service! All Active and Veteran U.S. and Canadian Military service members receive a 5% discount off the cabin price.
- Active Duty service members must provide a copy of a valid Military ID.
- Veterans must provide a copy of a valid DD Form 214.
- Please email a copy of your Military ID or DD Form 214 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This offer can be combined with all other offers with the exception of “First Responders Discount.”
First Responder Discount
Active Duty First Responders (paid or volunteer Firefighters, Law Enforcement Officers and EMT/EMS) receive a 5% discount off the cabin price.
- Active First Responders must provide a copy of a valid ID or SF-50.
- Please email a copy of the valid ID or SF-50 to email@example.com
- This offer can be combined with all other offers with the exception of “Military Discount.”
Full Pay Discount
Take 5% off when you pay in full at time of reservation. The World’s Only Biker Rally on a Cruise Ship will be the only thing on your horizon.
When you select the Pay in Full plan, a 5% discount will be applied if the entire cabin is paid in full at the time the reservation is made.
Bring a 1st timer or be a 1st timer and you’re automatically entered to win $2,500. Host also nets $50 cash for each Virgin cabin recruited!
Round up your group and win up to $4,000 cash PLUS earn money for your charity. The bigger the group, the bigger the rewards!
OF THE LOOT!
Combine many of these programs and you and your riding partners in crime will sail with the lowest price and best benefits on the high seas!
To participate, call us at 844.279.8460 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. What is the Virgin Bounty?A. The Virgin Bounty is an onboard raffle with a grand Prize of $2,500 given to just one winner. Both the “Virgin” and the “Host” are entered.
Q. Who qualifies as a Virgin?A. A Virgin is someone who has never sailed on High Seas Rally. Once a Virgin confirms a new reservation they must they must identify their host within three days of making their reservation. Once confirmed, they will receive one entry into the raffle.
Q. Who qualifies as a Host?A. A Host is someone who refers a Virgin to reserve a cabin on High Seas Rally. The Host can be a new or a past guest. For every Virgin recruited by the Host, the Host will receive one entry into the raffle. Plus, for each Virgin cabin recruited, the host receives $50 cash.
Q. How do you enter the raffle?A. You can enter the raffle as a Virgin or a Host. If you are a Virgin, you must identify the Host that recruited you to High Seas Rally within three days of making your reservation. As the Host, you are automatically entered when the Virgin mentions your name.
- Virgin Bounty Terms and Conditions:
- Raffle prize of $2,500 will be awarded onboard High Seas Rally to either a Virgin or a Host.
- All passengers in a Virgin Cabin must be new guests in order to qualify.
- Virgins must identify Host within 3 days of completing their reservation.
- Cash paid to Hosts will be made at time of sailing.
- Virgins can also be a part of our Group Travel Program.