Bring a 1st timer or be a 1st timer and you’re automatically entered to win $2,500. Host also nets $50 cash for each Virgin cabin recruited!LEARN MORE >
Round up your group and win up to $4,000 cash PLUS earn money for your charity. The bigger the group, the bigger the rewards!LEARN MORE >
Thank you for your service! All Active and Veteran U.S. and Canadian Military service members receive a 5% discount off the cabin price.
- Active Duty service members must provide a copy of a valid Military ID.
- Veterans must provide a copy of a valid DD Form 214.
- Please email a copy of your Military ID or DD Form 214 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This offer can be combined with all other offers with the exception of “First Responders Discount.”
First Responder Discount
Active Duty First Responders (paid or volunteer Firefighters, Law Enforcement Officers and EMT/EMS) receive a 5% discount off the cabin price.
- Active First Responders must provide a copy of a valid ID or SF-50.
- Please email a copy of the valid ID or SF-50 to email@example.com
- This offer can be combined with all other offers with the exception of “Military Discount.”
Full Pay Discount
Take 5% off when you pay in full at time of reservation. The World’s Only Biker Rally on a Cruise Ship will be the only thing on your horizon.
When you select the Pay in Full plan, a 5% discount will be applied if the entire cabin is paid in full at the time the reservation is made.
OF THE LOOT!
Combine many of these programs and you and your riding partners in crime will sail with the lowest price and best benefits on the high seas!
To participate, call us at 844.279.8460 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. What is the Virgin Bounty?A. The Virgin Bounty is an onboard raffle with a grand Prize of $2,500 given to just one winner. Both the “Virgin” and the “Host” are entered.
Q. Who qualifies as a Virgin?A. A Virgin is someone who has never sailed on High Seas Rally. Once a Virgin confirms a new reservation they must they must identify their host within three days of making their reservation. Once confirmed, they will receive one entry into the raffle.
Q. Who qualifies as a Host?A. A Host is someone who refers a Virgin to reserve a cabin on High Seas Rally. The Host can be a new or a past guest. For every Virgin recruited by the Host, the Host will receive one entry into the raffle. Plus, for each Virgin cabin recruited, the host receives $50 cash.
Q. How do you enter the raffle?A. You can enter the raffle as a Virgin or a Host. If you are a Virgin, you must identify the Host that recruited you to High Seas Rally within three days of making your reservation. As the Host, you are automatically entered when the Virgin mentions your name.
- Virgin Bounty Terms and Conditions:
- Raffle prize of $2,500 will be awarded onboard High Seas Rally to either a Virgin or a Host.
- All passengers in a Virgin Cabin must be new guests in order to qualify.
- Virgins must identify Host within 3 days of completing their reservation.
- Cash paid to Hosts will be made at time of sailing.
- Virgins can also be a part of our Group Travel Program.
Riding Groups can be any combination of New, Past and Current Guests. Each member is automatically entered to win a share of $4,000 cash + earn money for charity and additional group benefits. You don’t have to ride together or belong to the same club to form a Riding Group.
Q. What is the Riding Group Program?
A. The High Seas Rally Group Program is a fun way to sail with your friends, family, coworkers, riding buddies or anyone you want to spend a week with on The World’s Only Biker Rally on a Cruise Ship!
Q. How does a Group qualify?
A. A Group is qualified once five cabins, including the Group Leader, have finalized their reservations for the High Seas Rally 2021.
Q. Who qualifies as a Group Leader?
A. Anyone can qualify as a Group Leader! The Group Leader can recruit members to his or her group for a chance to win cash prizes onboard. The Group Leader must call or email High Seas Rally to register their Group. Registration is accepted at email@example.com or call 844.279.8460.
Q. Who can be in a Group?
A. Any guest sailing on High Seas Rally 2021 can be a part of a group! The group member must identify their Group Leader within 10 days of completing their reservation. Group members are only allowed to participate in one Group.
Q. What are the perks of being in the Group Program?
A. Each cabin in the Group will receive a raffle ticket for a cash drawing onboard. The 1st Place winner will receive $2,500, 2nd Place will receive $1,000 and 3rd Place will receive $500.
High Seas Rally will donate $50 for each cabin in the group to your preferred charity.
If a group reaches 10 or more cabins, it will receive a banner to be displayed onboard the ship and given to the Group at the end of the sailing.
If the group reaches 20 or more cabins, they will receive an onboard party with free food & drinks PLUS we will double the charity contribution to $100 per cabin!
Q. What are the perks of being a Group Leader?
A. The Group Leader will receive a raffle ticket for a cash drawing onboard. The 1st Place winner will receive $2,500, 2nd Place will receive $1,000 and 3rd Place will receive $500. The Group Leader will also designate a preferred charity to receive the donation from High Seas Rally for each group cabin booked.
Group Program Terms and Conditions:
- The Group Leader must be a passenger sailing on High Seas Rally 2021.
- The Group Leader must call or email High Seas Rally to register their Group.
- New guests sailing on High Seas Rally can participate in both the Group Program and Virgin Bounty.
- Passengers may only participate in one Group Program.
- Banners awarded to Groups will be created by High Seas Rally using the Group’s artwork
- Onboard party for groups of 20 or more cabins will receive free drinks and food for one hour at a time designated by High Seas Rally.
- The preferred charity must be identified by October 1, 2021 and be a registered 501(c)(3). Subject to approval by High Seas Rally.
- Virgins can also be a part of our Group Travel Program.