HIGH SEAS RALLY IS EVERYTHING YOU LOVE ABOUT A RALLY…
When rally season is over and your bike is spending more time in the garage than on the road, the High Seas Rally takes you to where the sun always shines, temperatures stay warm and the fun never stops. Enjoy the world’s most unique, fun and exciting biker vacation, AND:
- Spend a week with old and new friends, let loose and party with 3,000 like-minded bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. We take over the entire ship, so it’s all-HSR all the time.
- Support great charities like Wounded Warrior Project and High Seas Rally Dialysis Fund.
- Travel to amazing locations unreachable by bike. Wake up in new tropical destinations every day. View itinerary
- Discover new bike products and trends with onboard vendors and industry experts. Talk to company owners and product developers who are not available at a land-based rally.
- Have a chance to win a custom motorcycle, big $$$$ and tons of vendor prizes. Check out the loot
…PLUS A CARIBBEAN CRUISE
For one price you will enjoy all of the above PLUS:
- 7-days aboard the world-class Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas. Explore the Ship
- Luxury accommodations with impeccable service. Explore cabin options
- All the food you can eat 24/7 plus more than a dozen bars and lounges that never have a cover charge.
- Unlimited entertainment including loads of fun biker events, games, concerts, giveaways and parties. See the concert headliners
- Welcome gifts including a rally patch, personalized door plaque and more.
- The least expensive 7-day rally ever. No tipping – all tips are included!
IT’S A TRUE BIKER VACATION
Since 2003 High Seas Rally has combined the best of a land-based biker rally with the best of a world-class cruise while getting rid of the parts of each that take away the fun…
- No price gouging. Big business has taken over too many rallies…everything is double or triple the price it was the week before the rally. On High Seas Rally, you pay one price and partake in all the fun. Check out all the ways to save on HSR
- No formal night. Our only dress-up night is Leather Night — and even that is optional. Wear whatever you want all week (just as long as you wear something!)
- No worrying about your bike. Forget about bike theft, cleaning or damage… just enjoy partying with new and old friends in an amazing setting. Free indoor, secured motorcycle parking at the Pre-Cruise Hotel during the cruise (limited to first 300 to sign up). Explore Pre-Cruise Hotel
Watch our hosts Roy Riley, Xavier Muriel, Chris Callen and Dave Nichols
show you how we roll on the High Seas Rally!